1. You have a closet just for diapers and wipes.
2. Every where you go you are looked at like a circus clown.
3. People feel the need to ask VERY personal questions. EXAMPLE- What did you do to get twins? My answer- Every position twice! Are they natural? This one makes me giggle. No, they are aliens! Is usually my answer. Are they boy/girl? My answer- YES, I dress my boy like a girl just for kicks. I could keep going but I will stop..
4.When you see your feet as two extra hands.
5. When you see people with one baby having a hard time and think one baby, I laugh at your one baby.
6.You think of trading in you car for a yellow school bus.
7. When people point and look at you belly and say "wow". I had one lady ask me if I need a wheel chair once. I told her I'm pregnant not handicap. (sigh)
8.Your diaper bag looks like you are going on vacation.
9.When in public, people look in horror (or laugh) when my kids run in separate directions.
10.You give a blank look to the person asking what are your kids names , because you honestly can't remember, due to sleep deprivation.
11.When you can't buy anything on sale because you can never find two..
12.Get mad when you see one baby in a double shopping cart.
13. You sometime have to take a double look to see who is who.
14.When you feel like you changed diapers and feed kids all day.
15. You realize to be some where early you need to start getting ready 2 hours before.
Feel free to add more to this list mommies :)